- PC Set Up
- Virus & Spyware Removal
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Device installs
- Software Installation
- Email Set Up
- General Training
• You will be prompted to download a small plug-in which will connect you to a member of our support team.
• Your support representative will be on the phone so you can explain your issue.
• With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and
• You are in full control of your computer at all times.
• You have the ability to see all movements and actions performed by the representative during your remote
• You have the ability to terminate the remote session at any time.
By requesting and accepting a remote session from a ThinkEzIT representative to remotely assist you with a technical or training related issue, you accept responsibility for any changes made to the desktop content or system settings. ThinkEzIT does not assume and is not responsible for any liability for the linking and viewing of any desktop content, the operation of the ThinkEzIT remote assistance software or system performance.
ThinkEz IT recommends for your security and privacy that you exit any applications you have open that is displaying content such as personal or confidential information before initiating a remote support session with a ThinkEzIT representative. ThinkEzIT further recommends that you remain seated at your desktop throughout the entire remote session.
Your data is important to us. It is up to you to ensure that you backup your data on a regular basis. ThinkEz IT will not be held responsible for any data loss if any occurred during or after a remote session. If you require help in setting up a backup procedure for your data please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
ThinkEzIT continuously undertakes to take the utmost care when in use of your computer. However, ThinkEzIT cannot guarantee that our service will resolve your problem or that attempting to rectify your technical issue will not cause additional problems requiring an on-site visit